Thesis Editing and Proofreading Services
Are you done with your thesis editing and proofreading services writing? you are not sure about the services procedure? Don’t worry we are here for you. we just not only could write your thesis but we could also edit it and proofread also it.
Many of people said that hiring an editor is a type of cheating, we say that hiring an editor is not a type of dishonesty…there is a misunderstanding that hiring an editor is going to work on your thesis is a form of cheating or it could be wrong, let’s have a look at some examples, we can prove that it is not wrong, why people should choose us to edit your thesis
- We provide authentic and best services that we can focus on your thesis.
- It is our responsibility to make you feel confident about your thesis because we know that your paper will be accurate and errorless.
- We provide a variety of advantages because we know that, advantages are important to the success of your degree.
- We know that you do not have sufficient time to focus on your thesis, we will give you more time so that you could pay attention to your other studies.
- We will provide you best quality work and going with you chapter by chapter unless you are satisfied with our final work.
- You will definitely see that; we will not only save your time but money as well.
How our Thesis Editing and Proofreading Services are Different
Teachers often ask students to go through their writing several times to remove any errors and ambiguity. But it happens, that if you are the writer you cannot see the mistakes you have done even if you reviewed them a hundred times. At that point, you need someone else who can look into your piece of writing and mention the mistakes from his point of view. This will give a third person’s viewpoint to your thesis that could help in the approval process.
Thesis writing and editing or proofreading is a totally different thing from essay or assignment writing. Thesis writing needs a professional mind and the ability to analyze things critically. Often supervisors are so much busy with the other stuff that they could not pay much attention to your thesis, hence they are not able to pick up the mistakes. This is the point where we could help you.
We have a strong team of editors and proofreaders that could correct the mistakes that have been hidden. Our editors will focus on your thesis to entertain you properly. They try their best to make your thesis error-proof so that it could be accepted as soon as possible. We will do the work according to your given time and space. We will give you a constant report of the editing and proofreading procedure to make you comfortable.
We Have the Best Thesis Editing Services
Are you looking for any help regarding thesis editing and proofreading? We have qualified editors who are experienced and qualified in proofreading and editing that can improve your skills and language.
Here are some examples that how we work,
- Our editing services gives an absolutely arranged and well-written thesis, that you can feel proud to present to your university with confidence.
- We are providing quick, qualified, and reasonable thesis editing services for any grade and class.
- We give you such services that you will be able to present your thesis in the perfect possible condition.
- We always understand that students may have a low cast budget when it comes to editing services, for this reason, we offer very reasonable thesis editing services.
- Our services provide lower prices than many other challenges, and we also promise to give you our best.
What Our Thesis Editing Services Focused On
- We remove spelling mistakes, make sentence pattern
- We improve pronunciation mistakes so that they could read properly and clear the meaning of the sentence.
- We improve using of words and make the structure of the sentence.
- Precise the definition of new projects.
- We can make stable the language in a good manner and style.
Providing Quality Proof Reading Services
Why proofreading is important? Does it have many reasons that why your thesis writing needs it badly? It takes many days, sometimes even months to complete your thesis, and the last thing you want to do after completion is to turn off the computer and don’t want to look at your thesis again. Sometimes you just submit your thesis without reviewing it and what happens next that they use to sent you a correction Performa to proofread and edit your thesis to make it in the correct form.
Proofreading of a thesis involves the following steps:
- Spell checks
- Use of proper punctuation
- Use of grammar
- Use of capitalizations
- Correct use of nouns
- Correct use of active and passive voice
- Double negatives presence
- We are providing proofreading services to many students and we are going to help students in a good manner of proofreading.
- For professional proofreading services don’t look at another place we are here to provide proofreading services.
- Let’s have a look at our thesis proofreading services:
- We aim to enable your work into precise documents and is free from consistent spelling and errorless.
- A proofreader makes sure that writing a thesis is free of mistakes in printing, synthetic, spelling, sentence structure, arrangements, and other mistakes.
- Our team reviewing your documents with care and correct errors and correctness of grammar.
How We Work on Academic Proofreading
We have a specialized team of proofreaders that work according to the following strategies while doing academic proofreading:
- We start proofreading your academic paper as soon as you sent it to us so that we could deliver you in the set time frame.
- For this purpose, our proofreaders work day and night on your thesis to do their best.
- We will concentrate fully on your thesis so that there will be no mistakes left.
- Our proofreaders read your thesis backward. It makes you not concentrate on your text while it makes you concentrate on each sentence separately.
- This will help in finding even the smallest mistakes of typing etc.
- Our proofreaders will print your thesis and then circle all the punctuation marks.
- This will enable them to decide which punctuation mark is placed right and which is placed wrong.
- Our team of proofreaders will not only depend on online grammar and spell checkers.
- Although they get some help from them but not totally depend on them, because they are machines are not aware of the human language completely.
- So, our proofreaders also do the spelling and grammar mistakes checked by themselves.
How much does it cost to proofread a thesis?
Proofreading services can vary from per word to as much as words. when we select a company then we are going to check the reviews of the company, does it appear as respected and long-settled? is the company has positive reviews? therefore all these factors are clear it is then a case of estimating the cost and value of using service.
Is there a difference between editing and proofreading?
A proofreader makes sure that thesis writing is free of mistakes in printing, errors, missing punctuation, and arrangement of documents. Editing improves sentence pattern, stable the language and clear the tone of the text.
What come first proofreading or editing?
Proofreading is the last stage after the editing process, focused on errors such as grammar mistakes, and punctuation. Your only proofread after when u have covered all of your editing your documents.
Are proofreader in demand?
Yes, proofreaders are always in demand. You may think that the market is overfilled with proofreading jobs but fortunately this is wrong. The demand for proofreaders is increasing.
What are proofreading techniques?
- Change the tone of the text
know the punctuation mistakes
- A proofreader may know their homonyms
- Proofreader in a diversion free space.
Do I need a qualification to be a proofreader?
No, you don’t need to have specific qualifications or a degree to become a proofreader, but knowledge about the English language and other subjects or you have a degree standard is highly recommended.
What are the duties of a proofreader?
You have to read the newspaper daily and look for the required job. You can take an internship at any company. Apply for an online copyediting job or do an entry-level job as an editorial assistant in a printing and web-based company.
How do you proofread a thesis?
- You can proofread a thesis by using guides and tools.
- See the arrangements.
- Using proper words.
- Use proper functions of documents.
What are four things to look for when proofreading?
The four things are related to the mistakes in grammar.
- Consistency in language
- Sentence pattern
- Use of correct punctuation
What is good proofreading strategy?
it is difficult to focus on work for more than an hour, it breaks your attention. The proofreader should be able to correct the text tone. He should circle the mistakes of grammar and punctuation. Place symbols in the paragraphs where needed.
How do you edit a thesis?
The following steps should be kept in mind while editing a thesis:
- Review your whole thesis
- Make an outline
- Review each section separately
- Review each paragraph and sentence
How long does it take to edit 10000 words?
The more experience you are gaining as a proofreader and as an editor the less time you need to edit it. However, a 10000 words thesis should be edited in 5 days.
How many pages can you proofread in an hour?
The editors and proofreader recommend that the most qualified proofreader should be enabled to work about ten pages per hour. It depends on the data from our market place, we should have known that the average proofreading per hour is ten pages.
How do I start proofreading?
There are some simple steps that you follow:
- Understand the process that how the proofreader will work.
- Look, and search the proofreading jobs.
- Think carefully that how will you get a proofreading certificate.
Do proofreaders make mistakes?
Yes, they are human and you are working with a human, if you think they are perfect then it usually is disappointed. Proofreaders will also make mistakes just like they take on the part of the role of a copy editor.
How do you proofread?
Underline each word with the help of a ruler.
When you write or proofread, then u must take breaks in between to release stress.
You should start proofreading at day time because at that time you are fresh and energetic.
How can I become a proofreader without a degree?
- Must have a good command of English
- Should observe things deeply
- Must be a reading lover
- Should be able to handle tasks
- Must have business skills
How much should I charge for editing?
The starter package of an editor revolves around 20$ per hour. If you are working as an experienced editor, then you should charge around 50$-85$ per hour. It goes on the increase with the experience you are gaining.
How long does it take to edit a thesis?
If you are going to edit a thesis comprised of 25,000 words then it will take approximately two weeks. You can do 2500 words per day after breaking it down. If you are an experienced editor then it will not take that much time.